Why would you want to clear your subconscious? Isn’t it fine the way it is? I love living each day in the past don’t you?
The question is are you happy with every aspect of your life? Or are there things you struggle with such as anxiety, addictions, compulsiveness, anger, frustration, impatience or fear? Or perhaps you struggle in relationships, work or finances.
Like most people we live in the past. We react, respond and deal with life based on our past experiences, beliefs and conditions which were hard wired in our subconscious from childhood.
Your mind is broken down into the conscious mind, the waking state, and the subconscious mind, the deeper layers of habits, conditions and programs below the surface. The conscious mind makes up around 5% of the way you function and deal with life.
The other 95% comes from your subconscious mind, which is the driving force behind your habits, conditions, perceptions, beliefs and the way you react and respond to the world. So what ever has been programmed within the subconscious mind since a very small child, is what will continue to play out over and over again. It is how you see and deal with the world.
It is therefore important to clear your subconscious to create a new story, a new way of being, with new beliefs that truly serve you. When you allow your subconscious to let go of the past programming you open yourself up to new possibilities, new ways of thinking and positive changes within your life. You open yourself up to experiencing more joy, happiness and fulfillment.
Meditation is a powerful tool you can use to clear and reprogram your subconscious mind. This particular meditation helps you to:
- clear and reprogram your subconscious mind
- balance the left and right hemispheres of the brain
- move past negative thinking, moving into a state of mental balance
- let go of the past, leaving past hurts and experiences that are holding you back
- release fear and insecurity
- forgive those who have hurt you in the past and create new ways to move forward.
How to do this meditation
- Sit in easy pose, crossed legged position. Spine straight.
- Tune in with Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo 3 times, to connect to the power of the meditation and with your true divine self.
- Cross the forearms below the wrists and hold them in front of the chest.
- Arms out slightly, palms up and a little toward the chest.
- Look down at the tip of the nose.
- Begin to chant the mantra Sa Ta Na Ma.
- Whilst you chant the mantra rotate the thumb tip to touch each finger whilst you chant. On the Sa connect thumb to index finger, Ta connect thumb to middle finger, Na connect the thumb to ring finger and Ma connect the thumb to the little finger.
- Continue chanting whilst rotating the thumb tip to other fingers, coordinating the Sa Ta Na Ma with the finger movement.
- Continue anywhere from 3 mins to 31 minutes.
- To end – inhale and hold the breath, roll your eyes up and become completely still.
- Relax and remain still in meditation for some time.
Sa Ta Na Ma expresses the five primal sounds of the Universe. Sa = Infinity, Ta = Life, Na = Death and Ma = Rebirth.
This mantra describes the continuous cycle of life and creation, is used to increase your intuition and balances the hemispheres of the brain.