I Don’t know what to do – HELP!
Have you ever had moment when you just didn’t know what to do? You have totally freaked out and lost it? Do you feel like an emotional roller coaster ride, feeling clouded with confusion and doubt? Or are you at a cross roads and feel disconnected from your intuition, that you just cant see which direction to take?
No doubt you have experienced confusion and doubt in your life now knowing where you are heading or what may happen. This creates confusion and distress.
There have been times when I have felt like this and have struggled to know what to do just to stay afloat of daily life. This is when I have lost my connection to my true self, getting stuck in the drama of the outer world.
So what to do? Meditation is something that can help you get unstuck, get connected and guide you back on the path. But even that at times can be overwhelming, as you just don’t know where to start.
Here is a solution – a powerful meditation to do when you literally don’t know what to do. That’s it. Decision is made for you! Love that!
This meditation is very simple and powerful. It coordinates both areas of the brain and gives you powerful insight. It helps to balance the different energy bodies including your physical, mental and emotional bodies. Working on bringing you back together again and into balance.
Its very easy so give it a try. Its call Gyan Mudra Kriya
- Sit straight, cross-legged or in a chair.
- Relax the arms down by the side of the body. Bend the elbows and raise the hands up until they are at the chest level. Place one hand over the other hand. Crossing the one thumb over the other thumb. The fingers sit in a relaxed way in the center of the top palm, crossed. The fingers point up at a comfortable angle. The position of the hands and fingers is interchangeable for this meditation.
- Eyes are closed rolled up to the third eye point to begin with, then bring to the tip of the nose.
- Tune in with Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo 3 times before you begin.
- Focus on the nose and the breath as you follow this breath sequence.
Inhale through the nose and exhale through the nose.
Inhale through the mouth and exhale through the mouth
Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth
Inhale through the mouth and exhale through the nose
Continue this breath sequence. All breathing is deep, long and powerful. When breathing through the mouth, purse the lips almost as if to whistle.
- Practice this meditation for 11 minutes and gradually increasing to 31 minutes if desired.