Are you caught in the drama merry go round, going around and around in other people’s stories and stuff?
Are you caught in your own drama and love a good gossip? Perhaps you are even addicted to drama and thrive on it.
But if you are over the drama and are looking to re-claim yourself and get clear and calm, then try this meditation to help you.
This meditation will help you balance the negative mind chatter that keeps you stuck in the same story over and over again. This meditation will help you detach from the drama and get clear on who you really are and what you wish to focus your attention on. It will clear the subconscious of unwanted negative or fearful thoughts. It will give you calmness and humility.
It is a wonderful meditation to clear your negative thoughts and everything that is weighing you down.
- Sit in a comfortable meditative position.
- Tune in with Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo 3 times.
- Make a cup of the two hands with both palms facing up. Right hand resting on top of the left hand. The fingers will cross over each other.
- Place this open cup at the level of the heart center.
- Elbows are relaxed at your sides.
- Eyes are slightly open and look down towards the hands. Ensure you do not tilt your neck down, but keep it straight.
- Inhale deeply in a log steady stroke through the nose. Exhale in a focused stream through rounded lips. You will feel the breath go over the hands. Let any negative thought or desire that is distracting you come into your mind as you breathe. Breathe the thought and feeling in, and exhale it out with the breath.
- Continue for 11 to 31 minutes.
- To end – exhale completely and suspend the breath out as you pull in your navel point. Concentrate on each vertebra of the spine until you can feel it all the way to the base, as stiff as a rod. Then inhale powerfully, exhale completely and repeat this 3 – 5 times. Then relax completely.