Open your heart in minutes with this powerful heart opener.
How open is your heart? How much do you experience love for yourself and others? Is this something that comes easily and naturally for you? Or is it something that you struggle with?
Depending on your childhood and past life experiences, will determine how open or closed your heart is. What pain and hurts have you experienced? How much do you trust others?
The heart chakra is the access point to begin to connect to universal love. It is only through the heart that you can connect with universal divine love.
Try this quick exercise to open your heart and get you connected to your true self within minutes. Take time out to try this as often as you can. It will begin to shift your awareness into your heart and take you from being closed to love, to being open to experience love.
- Either sit down or stand for this exercise.
- Eyes are closed with them gently rolled up to the third eye point.
- Tune into your heart. Become aware of the space in your chest.
- Begin to stretch the arms out in front of you with the palms together. Palms are firmly pressed together, elbows are straight and arms are parallel to the floor.
- Inhale deeply through your nose as you open your arms out wide. Feel the expansion and stretch through the chest. Tune in to the feeling of your heart being opened. Really feel the stretch squeezing the shoulder blades together as you fully open yourself. Engage all of your muscles.
- Exhale through the nose as you bring the arms back into the starting position with the palms together. Keeping the arms parallel to the ground the entire time.
- Connect with your breath, your heart and mentally chant the mantra Sat on the inhale and Nam on the exhale. Experience your truth and begin to let go of what no longer serves.
- Continue for 26 rounds. Move at a moderate pace.